Difference between revisions of "Chariton County (Missouri, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
(CSV import - 20130816)
(No difference)

Revision as of 18:48, 16 August 2013

Chariton County, Missouri U.S. Census TIGER/Line map

Chariton County, Missouri was the location of a Mennonite (Mennonite Church) settlement north of Brunswick, now extinct, to which Mennonites first moved in 1869. When J. S. Coffman held meetings there in 1890 he reported a membership of five, which included the families of J. L. Kreider and Fred Brunk. Earlier Beachtels and Overholts had lived in the community.


Bibliography

Herald of Truth (March 1870)



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Chariton County (Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Chariton_County_(Missouri,_USA)&oldid=55542.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Chariton County (Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Chariton_County_(Missouri,_USA)&oldid=55542.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, pp. 548-549. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.