From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Charitable Institutions Board of the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (7 members) was created by the 1947 General Conference to advise the various local institutional boards.


Author(s) P. G Hiebert
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Hiebert, P. G. "Charitable Institutions Board of the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 20 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Charitable_Institutions_Board_of_the_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite&oldid=86644.

APA style

Hiebert, P. G. (1953). Charitable Institutions Board of the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Charitable_Institutions_Board_of_the_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite&oldid=86644.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 548. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.