From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:40, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Cedar Valley Grace Chapel was located in Mission, British Columbia. The congregation was affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Conference since 1961. It no longer exists.

The congregation began services in 1949, and formally organized in 1961. C. A. Wall is considered the founding leader of the group. The congregation originated through outreach by the Abbotsford Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church.

Randy Heinrichs was pastor of the church from 1962 to 1965.

Bibliography

Canadian Mennonite (23 June 1961): 3; (24 November 1961): 17.

Mennonite Brethren Herald (27 December 2002): http://old.mbherald.com/41-21/personalia.html.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published August 2011


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Cedar Valley Grace Chapel (Mission, British Columbia, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 2011. Web. 27 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Valley_Grace_Chapel_(Mission,_British_Columbia,_Canada)&oldid=86602.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (August 2011). Cedar Valley Grace Chapel (Mission, British Columbia, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Valley_Grace_Chapel_(Mission,_British_Columbia,_Canada)&oldid=86602.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.