Difference between revisions of "Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[checked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130820)
m (Text replace - "<strong>Denominational Affiliation</strong>:" to "'''Denominational Affiliation''':")
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Cedar Road Missionary Church (formerly [[United Missionary Church|United Missionary]]), Osceola, [[Indiana (USA)|Indiana]], whose new church seating 175 was dedicated 22 October 1950. The rapid growth of the membership of the congregation resulted in plans being made in 1952 for the enlargement of the building. The membership in 1953 stood at 53.
 
The Cedar Road Missionary Church (formerly [[United Missionary Church|United Missionary]]), Osceola, [[Indiana (USA)|Indiana]], whose new church seating 175 was dedicated 22 October 1950. The rapid growth of the membership of the congregation resulted in plans being made in 1952 for the enlargement of the building. The membership in 1953 stood at 53.
 
= Additional Information =
 
= Additional Information =
<strong>Address</strong>: 56907 Cedar Road, Osceola, Indiana
+
'''Address''': 56907 Cedar Road, Osceola, Indiana
  
<strong>Phone</strong>: 574-255-9346
+
'''Phone''': 574-255-9346
  
<strong>Website</strong>: [http://cedarroadmissionarychurch.webs.com/ Cedar Road Missionary Church]
+
'''Website''': [http://cedarroadmissionarychurch.webs.com/ Cedar Road Missionary Church]
  
<strong>Denominational Affiliation</strong>: [http://www.mcusa.org/ Missionary Church]
+
'''Denominational Affiliation''': [http://www.mcusa.org/ Missionary Church]
  
 
= Maps =
 
= Maps =
 
[[Map:Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana)|Map:Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana)]]
 
[[Map:Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana)|Map:Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana)]]
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 538|date=1953|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 538|date=1953|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 22:53, 8 November 2016

The Cedar Road Missionary Church (formerly United Missionary), Osceola, Indiana, whose new church seating 175 was dedicated 22 October 1950. The rapid growth of the membership of the congregation resulted in plans being made in 1952 for the enlargement of the building. The membership in 1953 stood at 53.

Additional Information

Address: 56907 Cedar Road, Osceola, Indiana

Phone: 574-255-9346

Website: Cedar Road Missionary Church

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church

Maps

Map:Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana)


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 25 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Road_Missionary_Church_(Osceola,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=140626.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Cedar Road Missionary Church (Osceola, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Road_Missionary_Church_(Osceola,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=140626.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 538. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.