From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:40, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Cave was the name of a schoolhouse two miles (three km) southwest of Whitmer, West Virginia, where a Mennonite Church congregation of ten Mennonites was worshiping in  1911.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Cave Schoolhouse (Whitmer, West Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 26 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cave_Schoolhouse_(Whitmer,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86590.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Cave Schoolhouse (Whitmer, West Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cave_Schoolhouse_(Whitmer,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86590.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 537. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.