Difference between revisions of "Cave Schoolhouse (Whitmer, West Virginia, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Cave was the name of a schoolhouse two miles (three km) southwest of Whitmer, [[West Virginia (USA)|West Virginia]], where a [[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]] congregation of ten Mennonites was worshiping in  1911.
 
Cave was the name of a schoolhouse two miles (three km) southwest of Whitmer, [[West Virginia (USA)|West Virginia]], where a [[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]] congregation of ten Mennonites was worshiping in  1911.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 537|date=1953|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin |a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 537|date=1953|a1_last=Gingerich|a1_first=Melvin |a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 19:40, 20 August 2013

Cave was the name of a schoolhouse two miles (three km) southwest of Whitmer, West Virginia, where a Mennonite Church congregation of ten Mennonites was worshiping in  1911.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Cave Schoolhouse (Whitmer, West Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 18 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cave_Schoolhouse_(Whitmer,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86590.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Cave Schoolhouse (Whitmer, West Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cave_Schoolhouse_(Whitmer,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86590.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 537. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.