From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Carr Schoolhouse was located near the North Fork of the South Branch of the Potomac River in Pendleton County, West Virginia. Regular church work (Mennonite Church) was begun here in 1932. The work prospered until there were about 50 members in 1948. A church was built in that year on the North Fork River and called the North Fork Mennonite Church. No religious services were held at the Carr Schoolhouse since.


Author(s) Harry A Brunk
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Brunk, Harry A. "Carr Schoolhouse (Pendleton County, West Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Carr_Schoolhouse_(Pendleton_County,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86544.

APA style

Brunk, Harry A. (1953). Carr Schoolhouse (Pendleton County, West Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Carr_Schoolhouse_(Pendleton_County,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86544.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 521. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.