From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:47, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Carr Schoolhouse was located near the North Fork of the South Branch of the Potomac River in Pendleton County, West Virginia. Regular church work (Mennonite Church) was begun here in 1932. The work prospered until there were about 50 members in 1948. A church was built in that year on the North Fork River and called the North Fork Mennonite Church. No religious services were held at the Carr Schoolhouse since.   



Author(s) Harry A Brunk
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Brunk, Harry A. "Carr Schoolhouse (Pendleton County, West Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 28 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Carr_Schoolhouse_(Pendleton_County,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=55441.

APA style

Brunk, Harry A. (1953). Carr Schoolhouse (Pendleton County, West Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Carr_Schoolhouse_(Pendleton_County,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=55441.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 521. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.