From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:40, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Carpenter United Missionary Church, Carpenter, South Dakota was located eight miles (13 km) west of Carpenter.  Organized about 1928, a church was dedicated 25 May 1941 under John P. Tschetter as pastor. In 1952 there were 38 members.


Author(s) Charles F. Gray
Everek R. Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gray, Charles F. and Everek R. Storms. "Carpenter United Missionary Church (Carpenter, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 26 Aug 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Carpenter_United_Missionary_Church_(Carpenter,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=86542.

APA style

Gray, Charles F. and Everek R. Storms. (1953). Carpenter United Missionary Church (Carpenter, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 August 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Carpenter_United_Missionary_Church_(Carpenter,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=86542.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 521. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.