From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Capeland Evangelical Mennonite Brethren congregation in Main Centre, Saskatchewan was a General Conference Mennonite Church church until 1963. At that time it changed affiliations to the Evangelical Mennonite Brethren. New membership organization had taken place in 1959. After 1963 ministers included Melvin Epp and Henry Derksen.

The church was located on 2 acres including cemetery at SE-1-19-11 West 3rd. In 1965 there were 57 members; in 1975, 22.

See also Capeland Mennonite Church (Main Centre, Saskatchewan, Canada)


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published February 1989


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Capeland Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Main Centre, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 1989. Web. 22 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Capeland_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Main_Centre,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=86520.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (February 1989). Capeland Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Main Centre, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Capeland_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Main_Centre,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=86520.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.