From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:47, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Cape Chin United Missionary Church, Cape Chin, Ontario was located on the Bruce Peninsula. A member of the Ontario Conference, the church was dedicated 23 May 1937, services having previously been held in the Hays' schoolhouse. In 1951 there were 30 members, the pastor at that time was Clinton Bell. The congregation closed in June 1961.


Bibliography

Gingerich, Charles S. The Peninsula Pilgrims: a History of Bethel Church. Lion's Head, Ont. : C. S. Gingerich, 2007.



Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Cape Chin United Missionary Church (Cape Chin, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cape_Chin_United_Missionary_Church_(Cape_Chin,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=55416.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Cape Chin United Missionary Church (Cape Chin, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cape_Chin_United_Missionary_Church_(Cape_Chin,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=55416.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 511. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.