From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:39, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Camrose, a Hutterian Bruderhof, established in 1948 near Camrose, Alberta, had a population of 83 in 1950. It was founded by the Springvale Hutterite Bruderhof.

In 2012 the Camrose Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Paul Tschetter and the manager was Mike K. Tschetter.

Additional Information

Location: Camrose, Alberta (coordinates: 53.1125, -112.835 [53° 06' 45" N, 112° 50' 06" W])

Address: Box 1918, Camrose, AB T4V 1X8

Telephone: 780-672-1553


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. "Camrose Hutterite Colony (Camrose, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 26 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camrose_Hutterite_Colony_(Camrose,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=86493.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Bert Friesen. (April 2013). Camrose Hutterite Colony (Camrose, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camrose_Hutterite_Colony_(Camrose,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=86493.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 500. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.