From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Camp Luz, located 4 miles (6.4 km.) south of [[Orrville (Wayne County, Ohio, USA)|Orrville]], Ohio, was established in 1953 by the Ohio Mennonite Camp Association ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]).
 
Camp Luz, located 4 miles (6.4 km.) south of [[Orrville (Wayne County, Ohio, USA)|Orrville]], Ohio, was established in 1953 by the Ohio Mennonite Camp Association ([[Mennonite Church (MC)|Mennonite Church]]).
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1070|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1070|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:07, 20 August 2013

Camp Luz, located 4 miles (6.4 km.) south of Orrville, Ohio, was established in 1953 by the Ohio Mennonite Camp Association (Mennonite Church).


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Camp Luz (Orrville, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Aug 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camp_Luz_(Orrville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=79509.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Camp Luz (Orrville, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 August 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camp_Luz_(Orrville,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=79509.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1070. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.