From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Calvary United Missionary Church, Detroit, Michigan, was organized in 1926 with eleven charter members, work having been carried on in the city since 1914. In 1948 the membership was 97, with Lester L. Rassi serving as pastor.


Author(s) Lester L Rassi
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Rassi, Lester L. "Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 9 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86482.

APA style

Rassi, Lester L. (1953). Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 9 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86482.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 495. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.