Revision as of 06:28, 20 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Calvary United Missionary Church, Detroit, Michigan, was organized in 1926 with eleven charter members, work having been carried on in the city since 1914. In 1948 the membership was 97, with Lester L. Rassi serving as pastor.

Author(s) Lester L Rassi
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Rassi, Lester L. "Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 28 Nov 2015.,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113749.

APA style

Rassi, Lester L. (1953). Calvary United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 November 2015, from,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113749.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 495. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.