From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Calvary Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), La Plata, Puerto Rico, founded in 1946, had 78 members in 1958 with Addona Nissley and Jose A. Santiago as ministers. The church was built in 1946. This is the second Mennonite congregation on the island. Lester Hershey was the first pastor.

[edit] Bibliography

Widmer, Gladys. We Enter Puerto Rico. Elkhart, 1952.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Calvary Mennonite Church (La Plata, Puerto Rico)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 1 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Mennonite_Church_(La_Plata,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=79499.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Calvary Mennonite Church (La Plata, Puerto Rico). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Mennonite_Church_(La_Plata,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=79499.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1070. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.