From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Calvary Gospel Chapel (Evangelical Mennonite Brethren), Poplar, Montana, was a mission station among the Native Americans, in charge of Mr. and Mrs. Abe Teichroew in the early 1950s. The mission opened about 1944 and closed in 1956/57; it never had more than 10 members.

[edit] Bibliography

Wall, O. J., comp. A Concise Record of our Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Conference Annual Conference Reports 1889-1979. Freeman, S.D. : Pine Hill Press, 1980?:


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Sam Steiner
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Sam Steiner. "Calvary Gospel Chapel (Poplar, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 24 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Gospel_Chapel_(Poplar,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=114041.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Sam Steiner. (1953). Calvary Gospel Chapel (Poplar, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Gospel_Chapel_(Poplar,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=114041.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 494. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.