From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:47, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (formerly Calvary Mennonite Brethren in Christ), 6782 North Main Street, Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, was organized in 1869. In 1953 the congregation had 137 members and Herbert W. Hartman was the pastor.


Additional Information

Calvary Bible Fellowship Church website



Author(s) Herbert W Hartman
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Hartman, Herbert W. "Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 31 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Bible_Fellowship_Church_(Coopersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=55366.

APA style

Hartman, Herbert W. (1953). Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Bible_Fellowship_Church_(Coopersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=55366.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 494. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.