From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
Calton Mennonite Church, Aylmer, Ontario in 1987. MAO photo 1990-5-5
The Calton Mennonite Church began about 1985. Bishop Steven Martin served in 2009 as a  congregational leader. In 1995 there were 87 members; in 2000, 115; in 2009, 103. The congregation has been affiliated with the Nationwide Fellowship Churches. The language of worship is English.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: Richmond Road & Calton Line, Aylmer, Ontario in the hamlet of Calton.

Phone: 519-765-1721


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published 2009


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Calton Mennonite Church (Aylmer, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 2009. Web. 22 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calton_Mennonite_Church_(Aylmer,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=91323.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (2009). Calton Mennonite Church (Aylmer, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calton_Mennonite_Church_(Aylmer,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=91323.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.