From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Source: Church website

In the 1960s the Chortitzer Mennonite Conference planted a church in Winnipeg. Initially known as the Erin Street Mission Chapel, it became known as Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel after the completion of a new building in East Kildonan. The building serves as a sanctuary, gymnasium, and auditorium. All services are in English.

[edit] Bibliography

Chortitzer Mennonite Conference. "Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel." Web. 3 July 2010. http://www.chortitzer.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34:callsbeck-fellowship-chapel&catid=29:web-pages&Itemid=1.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: 1445 Callsbeck Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Website: Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published July 2010


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. July 2010. Web. 23 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Callsbeck_Fellowship_Chapel_(Winnipeg,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=104661.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (July 2010). Callsbeck Fellowship Chapel (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Callsbeck_Fellowship_Chapel_(Winnipeg,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=104661.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.