From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Caley (Alberta) Hutterite Bruderhof was founded in 1936 by members of the Raley Bruderhof. Their preacher was Paul Walter, who was chosen in 1938 and confirmed later. In 1947 the Caley Bruderhof numbered 85 souls, with 30 baptized members.


Author(s) David Decker
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David. "Caley Hutterite Colony (Caley, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 9 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Caley_Hutterite_Colony_(Caley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=86450.

APA style

Decker, David. (1953). Caley Hutterite Colony (Caley, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 9 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Caley_Hutterite_Colony_(Caley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=86450.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 491. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.