From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:39, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

C. E. Witness, the official organ of the Eastern District Young People's Union of the General Conference Mennonite Church, began in May 1941. It was a 14-page mimeographed paper until it appeared as a four-page printed periodical in July 1946. The last issue was dated November 1947, after which it was merged with the Messenger, the official quarterly paper of the Eastern District Conference.


Author(s) Grace Moyer
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Moyer, Grace. "C. E. Witness (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 26 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=C._E._Witness_(Periodical)&oldid=86441.

APA style

Moyer, Grace. (1953). C. E. Witness (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=C._E._Witness_(Periodical)&oldid=86441.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 544. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.