Buffalo Mennonite Church (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Buffalo Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA) is located west of Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. A member of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference, it was established in 1948. The members, numbering 85 in 1958, were served by ministers Jacob G. Brubaker and John H. Erb.

In 2009 the pastor was C. David Peachey; the membership was 140.

Additional Information

Address: 4445 Hoffa Mill Road, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania

Phone: 570-523-3438

Website: [http://www.buffalomc.org/ Buffalo Mennonite Church

]

Denominational Affiliations:

Lancaster Mennonite Conference

Mennonite Church USA

Maps

Map:Buffalo Mennonite Church (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania)


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 2009


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Buffalo Mennonite Church (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 2009. Web. 25 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Buffalo_Mennonite_Church_(Lewisburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=91276.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (2009). Buffalo Mennonite Church (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Buffalo_Mennonite_Church_(Lewisburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=91276.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1068. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.