Revision as of 18:57, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bronson, a town in southern Michigan, was the location of the now extinct Pleasant Hill Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) of the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference. The United Missionary Church had a congregation known as Pleasant Hill five miles (eight km) southwest of the town.


Map:Bronson (Michigan)

Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Bronson (Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 13 Oct 2015.,_USA)&oldid=77363.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Bronson (Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 13 October 2015, from,_USA)&oldid=77363.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 438. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.