Brocket Hutterite Colony (Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Brocket Hutterite Colony in Pincher Creek, Alberta, was founded in 1948 as a division from the West Raley Hutterite Colony. In 2010 the Brocket Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Eli Walter and the manager was Eli Walter. The colony ceased to exist in 2010.

Additional Information

Location: Brocket, Alberta (coordinates: 49.458900, -113.769700 [49° 27' 32" N, 113° 46' 11" W])

Address: Box 580, Pincher Creek, Alberta T0K 1W0

Switchboard Phone: 403-627-4188



Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published September 2017


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Brocket Hutterite Colony (Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. September 2017. Web. 23 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brocket_Hutterite_Colony_(Pincher_Creek,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=154298.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (September 2017). Brocket Hutterite Colony (Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brocket_Hutterite_Colony_(Pincher_Creek,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=154298.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.