From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:45, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bright United Missionary Church (now closed), located in the Kitchener district, was one of the earliest appointments of the Ontario (UMC) Conference. A church was built around 1877, the first preacher being Menno Bowman. The work was closed in 1945 and the members transferred to the church at New Dundee.



Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Bright United Missionary Church (Bright, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 28 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bright_United_Missionary_Church_(Bright,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=55104.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Bright United Missionary Church (Bright, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bright_United_Missionary_Church_(Bright,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=55104.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 430. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.