From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:50, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bremen Missionary Church (formerly United Missionary), Bremen, Indiana, was organized 1 March 1934. In 1952 the congregation had 51 members, with R. McBrier serving as pastor. In 2009 the pastor was Gary D. Hinkle.

Additional Information

Address: 2958 Elm Road, Bremen, Indiana

Phone: 574-546-4336

Website:

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church USA

Maps

Map:Bremen Missionary Church (Bremen, Indiana)


Author(s) George Brenneman
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Brenneman, George. "Bremen Missionary Church (Bremen, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 15 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bremen_Missionary_Church_(Bremen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=75991.

APA style

Brenneman, George. (1953). Bremen Missionary Church (Bremen, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 15 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bremen_Missionary_Church_(Bremen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=75991.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 415. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.