From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The (Jacob) Bowman Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) was located near Canal Winchester, Franklin County, Ohio, southeast of Columbus. Little is known about this church, except that John M. Brenneman, originally living in Fairfield County to the east, lived in Franklin County 1848-1855, and was ordained bishop here in 1849, moving in 1855 to Allen County near Elida.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bowman Mennonite Church (Canal Winchester, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bowman_Mennonite_Church_(Canal_Winchester,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113235.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bowman Mennonite Church (Canal Winchester, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bowman_Mennonite_Church_(Canal_Winchester,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113235.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1068. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.