From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:49, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The Blossom Hill Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA)(formerly North End Mennonite Church), Steven Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, was started at Dillerville in 1934. When the grounds were needed for the expanding Armstrong Linoleum Company, the building was salvaged and used in a larger brick building on Steven Street in Lancaster. In 1974 the congregation moved to 333 Delp Road, Lancaster, Pennsylvania and adopted the present name.

Earl M. Wert, who was serving in 1957, was ordained for this mission group on 24 February 1946. The membership then was 38. In 2007 the membership was 107; Jane Hoober Peifer served as pastor.

Additional Information

Address: 333 Delp Road, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601

Phone: 717-569-5869

Website: Blossom Hill Mennonite Church

Denominational Affiliations:

Lancaster Mennonite Conference

Mennonite Church USA

Maps

Map:Blossom Hill Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania)


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Blossom Hill Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 26 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blossom_Hill_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=75748.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1957). Blossom Hill Mennonite Church (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blossom_Hill_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=75748.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 917. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.