Bloomington United Missionary Church (Bloomington, Nebraska, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:49, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bloomington (Nebraska) United Missionary Church had a membership of 40 in 1949. It was extinct by the late 1950s.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Bloomington United Missionary Church (Bloomington, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 22 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bloomington_United_Missionary_Church_(Bloomington,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=75742.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Bloomington United Missionary Church (Bloomington, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bloomington_United_Missionary_Church_(Bloomington,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=75742.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 365. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.