From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Blaine Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located seven miles (12 km) east of Blaine, Oregon, was organized in 1956 and in 1959 had 21 members. Jacob D. Kauffman was its pastor.

The congregation disbanded in the late 1970s or early 1980s.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Blaine Mennonite Church (Blaine, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 30 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blaine_Mennonite_Church_(Blaine,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=102855.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Blaine Mennonite Church (Blaine, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blaine_Mennonite_Church_(Blaine,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=102855.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1066. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.