From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Bethlehem Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, Hooker, Oklahoma, organized ca. 1906, was closed ca. 1915. Earlier it had 20 members, 23 in 1911, 7 in 1914. First and last ministers were Henry D. Schroeder and Henry Adrian.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=75587.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=75587.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1066. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.