From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:48, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bethlehem Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, Hooker, Oklahoma, organized ca. 1906, was closed ca. 1915. Earlier it had 20 members, 23 in 1911, 7 in 1914. First and last ministers were Henry D. Schroeder and Henry Adrian.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 May 2015. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=75587.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 May 2015, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=75587.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1066. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.