From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Bethesda United Missionary Church, located four miles (6.5 km) northeast of Gormley, Ontario, was organized as a preaching location in about 1880. The congregation had 31 members in 1948. Prior to 1934 it was part of a multiple-point charge and shared membership with the Gormley Mennonite Brethren in Christ church. In 1958 it ended its separate identity and became part of the Gormley congregation.

See Gormley Missionary Church


Author(s) Percy R Barley
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Barley, Percy R. "Bethesda United Missionary Church (Gormley, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 17 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethesda_United_Missionary_Church_(Gormley,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75582.

APA style

Barley, Percy R. (1953). Bethesda United Missionary Church (Gormley, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethesda_United_Missionary_Church_(Gormley,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75582.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 317. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.