Bethel Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Bethel Mennonite Church, Goudy Road, Apple Creek, Ohio, a Nationwide Fellowship Church (formerly an unaffiliated Mennonite congregation), had 49 members in 1958. Lester D. Amstutz was the bishop and Earl J. Amstutz the minister. It was organized in 1955 by members formerly belonging to the Sonnenberg Mennonite Church. Beginning 1 January 1956 services were held in the basement of the uncompleted church building. In 2006 the membership was 36.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Bethel Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Mennonite_Church_(Apple_Creek,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=75526.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Bethel Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Mennonite_Church_(Apple_Creek,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=75526.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1066. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.