From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Bethel Mennonite Church, Goudy Road, Apple Creek, Ohio, a Nationwide Fellowship Church (formerly an unaffiliated Mennonite congregation), had 49 members in 1958. Lester D. Amstutz was the bishop and Earl J. Amstutz the minister. It was organized in 1955 by members formerly belonging to the Sonnenberg Mennonite Church. Beginning 1 January 1956 services were held in the basement of the uncompleted church building. In 2006 the membership was 36.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Bethel Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Mennonite_Church_(Apple_Creek,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113216.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Bethel Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Mennonite_Church_(Apple_Creek,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113216.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1066. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.