Bethel Chapel (Big Valley, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Bethel Chapel (United Missionary Church), Big Valley, Alberta, was organized in June 1947. Meetings were held in a building seating 50, and J. W. Cox was appointed pastor in 1951.


Author(s) John Gamble
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gamble, John. "Bethel Chapel (Big Valley, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Chapel_(Big_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75498.

APA style

Gamble, John. (1953). Bethel Chapel (Big Valley, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Chapel_(Big_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75498.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.