Revision as of 18:48, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bethel Chapel (United Missionary Church), Big Valley, Alberta, was organized in June 1947. Meetings were held in a building seating 50, and J. W. Cox was appointed pastor in 1951.

Author(s) John Gamble
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Gamble, John. "Bethel Chapel (Big Valley, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 9 Oct 2015.,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75498.

APA style

Gamble, John. (1953). Bethel Chapel (Big Valley, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 9 October 2015, from,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75498.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.