From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:42, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bethel Chapel (United Missionary Church), Big Valley, Alberta, was organized in June 1947. Meetings were held in a building seating 50, and J. W. Cox was appointed pastor in 1951.



Author(s) John Gamble
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gamble, John. "Bethel Chapel (Big Valley, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 17 Jan 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Chapel_(Big_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=54574.

APA style

Gamble, John. (1953). Bethel Chapel (Big Valley, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 January 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Chapel_(Big_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=54574.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.