From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Bethel Chapel ([[United Missionary Church|United Missionary Church]]), Big Valley, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta]], was organized in June 1947. Meetings were held in a building seating 50, and J. W. Cox was appointed pastor in 1951.
 
Bethel Chapel ([[United Missionary Church|United Missionary Church]]), Big Valley, [[Alberta (Canada)|Alberta]], was organized in June 1947. Meetings were held in a building seating 50, and J. W. Cox was appointed pastor in 1951.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 304|date=1953|a1_last=Gamble|a1_first=John|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 304|date=1953|a1_last=Gamble|a1_first=John|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 18:48, 20 August 2013

Bethel Chapel (United Missionary Church), Big Valley, Alberta, was organized in June 1947. Meetings were held in a building seating 50, and J. W. Cox was appointed pastor in 1951.


Author(s) John Gamble
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gamble, John. "Bethel Chapel (Big Valley, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 1 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Chapel_(Big_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75498.

APA style

Gamble, John. (1953). Bethel Chapel (Big Valley, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_Chapel_(Big_Valley,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75498.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.