Bethany United Missionary Church (Port Hope, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:42, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bethany United Missionary Church, Port Hope, Ontario, began as a mission station in June 1940, with M. Dedels and L. Hoover in charge. In May, 1949, the new church was opened and in 1951 the congregation was organized. In 1953 E. Prosser was appointed pastor.



Author(s) Winnifred Barfoot
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Barfoot, Winnifred. "Bethany United Missionary Church (Port Hope, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 21 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Port_Hope,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=54567.

APA style

Barfoot, Winnifred. (1953). Bethany United Missionary Church (Port Hope, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Port_Hope,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=54567.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.