From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Bethany [[United Missionary Church|United Missionary Church]], Port Hope, [[Ontario (Canada)|Ontario]], began as a mission station in June 1940, with M. Dedels and L. Hoover in charge. In May, 1949, the new church was opened and in 1951 the congregation was organized. In 1953 E. Prosser was appointed pastor.
 
Bethany [[United Missionary Church|United Missionary Church]], Port Hope, [[Ontario (Canada)|Ontario]], began as a mission station in June 1940, with M. Dedels and L. Hoover in charge. In May, 1949, the new church was opened and in 1951 the congregation was organized. In 1953 E. Prosser was appointed pastor.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 304|date=1953|a1_last=Barfoot|a1_first=Winnifred|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 304|date=1953|a1_last=Barfoot|a1_first=Winnifred|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Latest revision as of 18:48, 20 August 2013

Bethany United Missionary Church, Port Hope, Ontario, began as a mission station in June 1940, with M. Dedels and L. Hoover in charge. In May, 1949, the new church was opened and in 1951 the congregation was organized. In 1953 E. Prosser was appointed pastor.


Author(s) Winnifred Barfoot
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Barfoot, Winnifred. "Bethany United Missionary Church (Port Hope, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 24 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Port_Hope,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75490.

APA style

Barfoot, Winnifred. (1953). Bethany United Missionary Church (Port Hope, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Port_Hope,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75490.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.