From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Bethany United Missionary Church, located in Elkton, Michigan, was organized in 1903 under the leadership of B. A. Sherk. The first meetinghouse was built in 1907. In 1949 the congregation had 25 members with W. M. William serving as pastor.


Author(s) R. H Surbrook
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Surbrook, R. H. "Bethany United Missionary Church (Elkton, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 16 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Elkton,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=75488.

APA style

Surbrook, R. H. (1953). Bethany United Missionary Church (Elkton, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 16 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Elkton,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=75488.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.