From GAMEO
Revision as of 09:02, 22 November 2013 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Bethany United Missionary Church, located in Elkton, Michigan, was organized in 1903 under the leadership of B. A. Sherk. The first meetinghouse was built in 1907. In 1949 the congregation had 25 members with W. M. William serving as pastor.


Author(s) R. H Surbrook
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Surbrook, R. H. "Bethany United Missionary Church (Elkton, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Elkton,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=103874.

APA style

Surbrook, R. H. (1953). Bethany United Missionary Church (Elkton, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Elkton,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=103874.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.