From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Bethany United Missionary Church, located in Elkton, Michigan, was organized in 1903 under the leadership of B. A. Sherk. The first meetinghouse was built in 1907. In 1949 the congregation had 25 members with W. M. William serving as pastor.


Author(s) R. H Surbrook
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Surbrook, R. H. "Bethany United Missionary Church (Elkton, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 25 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Elkton,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113728.

APA style

Surbrook, R. H. (1953). Bethany United Missionary Church (Elkton, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_United_Missionary_Church_(Elkton,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113728.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 304. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.