From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:42, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bethany Christian Schools (originally Bethany Christian High School (Mennonite Church), founded in 1954, is owned and operated by a board of directors appointed by the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference. It has a campus of 12 acres located at 2904 South Main Street, Goshen, Indiana, one mile south of Goshen College. In 1959 it had a new building containing classrooms, library, chapel, and gymnasium, and a remodeled building with classrooms and cafeteria. John S. Steiner was the founding principal. In 1958-59 the enrollment was 235, with a faculty of 12 teachers.

The program was expanded to include a middle school in 1996, resulting in the change to the later name.


Contents

Bibliography

"About Bethany." Bethany Christian Schools. Accessed 15 January 2011. http://www.bethanycs.net/about/


Additional Information

Address: 2904 South Main Street, Goshen, Indiana 46526

Phone: 574-534-2567

Website: Bethany Christian Schools

Maps

Map:Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana)


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 30 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Christian_Schools_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=54546.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethany Christian Schools (Goshen, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Christian_Schools_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=54546.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1064. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.