Revision as of 18:47, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bethany Bible School, Deverakonda, Andhra Pradesh, India, in the Telugu Mission field of the Mennonite Brethren Church, was established in 1920 for the training of indigenous workers and had trained nearly all of the 300 ministers, evangelists, teachers, Bible women, and other Christian workers in this field in 1959. First located in Nagar-Kurnool, it was transferred to Shamshabad in 1930, and in 1946 to Deverakonda.

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethany Bible School (Deverakonda, Andra Pradesh, India)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 8 Oct 2015.,_Andra_Pradesh,_India)&oldid=75466.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethany Bible School (Deverakonda, Andra Pradesh, India). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 8 October 2015, from,_Andra_Pradesh,_India)&oldid=75466.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1064. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.