From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Bethany Bible School, [[Deverakonda (Andhra Pradesh, India)|Deverakonda]], [[Andhra Pradesh (India)|Andhra Pradesh]], [[India|India]], in the [[Telugu Mission (Mennonite Brethren)|Telugu Mission]] field of the [[Mennonite Brethren Church|Mennonite Brethren]] Church, was established in 1920 for the training of indigenous workers and had trained nearly all of the 300 ministers, evangelists, teachers, Bible women, and other Christian workers in this field in 1959. First located in [[Nagar Kurnool Mennonite Brethren Mission Station (Nagar Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India)|Nagar-Kurnool]], it was transferred to [[Shamshabad Mennonite Brethren Mission (Shamshabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)|Shamshabad]] in 1930, and in 1946 to Deverakonda.
 
Bethany Bible School, [[Deverakonda (Andhra Pradesh, India)|Deverakonda]], [[Andhra Pradesh (India)|Andhra Pradesh]], [[India|India]], in the [[Telugu Mission (Mennonite Brethren)|Telugu Mission]] field of the [[Mennonite Brethren Church|Mennonite Brethren]] Church, was established in 1920 for the training of indigenous workers and had trained nearly all of the 300 ministers, evangelists, teachers, Bible women, and other Christian workers in this field in 1959. First located in [[Nagar Kurnool Mennonite Brethren Mission Station (Nagar Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India)|Nagar-Kurnool]], it was transferred to [[Shamshabad Mennonite Brethren Mission (Shamshabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)|Shamshabad]] in 1930, and in 1946 to Deverakonda.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1064|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, p. 1064|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 18:47, 20 August 2013

Bethany Bible School, Deverakonda, Andhra Pradesh, India, in the Telugu Mission field of the Mennonite Brethren Church, was established in 1920 for the training of indigenous workers and had trained nearly all of the 300 ministers, evangelists, teachers, Bible women, and other Christian workers in this field in 1959. First located in Nagar-Kurnool, it was transferred to Shamshabad in 1930, and in 1946 to Deverakonda.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethany Bible School (Deverakonda, Andra Pradesh, India)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Bible_School_(Deverakonda,_Andra_Pradesh,_India)&oldid=75466.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethany Bible School (Deverakonda, Andra Pradesh, India). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethany_Bible_School_(Deverakonda,_Andra_Pradesh,_India)&oldid=75466.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1064. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.