From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Aberdeen, Saskatchewan, Located 6 miles north and 0.5 miles west of Aberdeen at Suedflus. The language of worship is German.

The congregation began services in 1902. The first building was occupied in 1908, with a subsequent building program in 1978. The congregation originated through colonization from Manitoba.

[edit] Bibliography

Doell, Leonard. The Bergthaler Mennonite Church of Saskatchewan 1892-1975. Winnipeg: CMBC Publications, 1987.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published August 1986


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Bergthaler Mennonite Church (Aberdeen, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 1986. Web. 28 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bergthaler_Mennonite_Church_(Aberdeen,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=104104.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (August 1986). Bergthaler Mennonite Church (Aberdeen, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bergthaler_Mennonite_Church_(Aberdeen,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=104104.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.