From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:47, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bergen United Missionary Church (later Bergen Evangelical Missionary Church), located two miles (three km) west of Bergen, Alberta, was a member of the Canadian Northwest Conference. In 1950 there were nine members and the pastor was P. Dyck.


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Bergen Evangelical Missionary Church (Sundre, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 20 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bergen_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Sundre,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75393.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Bergen Evangelical Missionary Church (Sundre, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bergen_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Sundre,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=75393.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 278. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.